Welcome To The Neighborhood!
Our Marin Top 10:
- Charming small towns just a short drive to San Francisco.
- Exceptional public schools ranked by Forbes Magazine as the best in the nation.
- Coastal climate with mild winters, and sunny comfortable summers.
- Healthy, environmentally aware people.
- Miles and miles of pristine open space for hiking, biking, and running.
- No growth population with 85 % of the land designated as protected.
- Short drive to Marin beaches & the Wine Country: 3 hours to Tahoe ski slopes.
- America's most beautiful commute across the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Great food, great farmer's market with organic food grown locally in Marin.
- Sail, surf, kayak, bike, golf, run, hike, ski, swim.....then recoup locally at Beerworks in MIll Valley.
2019 single family median price: $1,310,000
2019 average $/square foot: $727
2019 # of single family homes sold: 2263