One of the most fun parts of working in real estate is that you really know and explore each and every town and neighborhood. Here in Marin, each one has its own distinctive character, which makes it all the better. There’s truly a lifestyle for everyone.
Take Tiburon as an example … it’s all about sunlight, views, and sailboat-dotted glistening waterfront. Need proof? Check out this (almost absurdly) idyllic film we made for one of our recent listings (click here) … and read on below for our top five local favorites.
Five Reasons We Love Tiburon
1. The Tiburon Ferry because nothing beats commute by boat. The Blue and Gold Fleet takes you from Tiburon to San Francisco’s Pier 40 and Ferry Building in just 30 minutes … coffee, cocktails, and world-class views included. If open space and serenity is more your speed, a 10 minute boat ride will deliver you to the shore of Angel Island State Park.
2. Main Street - the heart of Tiburon’s downtown - looks like a picture-perfect movie set. But don’t be fooled by the easygoing feeling … locals know that the food is good and the energy is high on the back deck of Sam’s Anchor Cafe. We’re also partial to Waypoint Pizza, Madison Boutique, Caffe Acri, and Christopher Salon & Home.
3. Waterfront everywhere … sail on it (Corinthian Yacht Club), run, bike, or walk alongside it (Tiburon Linear Park), picnic next to it (Shoreline Park + Woodlands Market) … or just gaze and feel grateful.
4. But there’s also land - 367 acres of pristine beauty, to be exact, on Ring Mountain and the Tiburon Peninsula. Truly some of the most beautiful hiking in Marin County, Tiburon is home to open, rolling hillsides that make us feel like we’re starring in the Sound of Music. Keep an eye our for the Hippie Swing, a locals’ favorite hidden in the hillsides.
4. All this beauty and brains, too! Tiburon’s Reed Unified School District is considered one of the most sought-after in the Bay Area, with students consistently surpassing local and state averages on Smarter Balanced standardized tests. The district is comprised of three schools - Reed School for Kindergarten - 2nd grade; Bel Aire serving grades 3-5; and Del Mar Middle School covering 6th - 8th.
Want to learn more about Marin’s towns? Just ask us - or click here to check out quick summary of each.
Whether a buyer, a seller, or an investor, we think of our clients as family. Lean on us – we are here to keep the process fluid, successful, and as low-stress as possible.Contact Us